Due to the coronavirus outbreak, how you contact us will be different at the moment. This is to limit face-to-face contact whenever possible and help stop the spread of coronavirus
- Your GP practice is open and if you need to see your GP, please ring us on 01827 713664 or visit our website – our opening hours have not changed.
- You can also call NHS 111.
- Please do not come to the surgery unless you have an appointment.
- If you are waiting for a check-up, please be assured we will be in touch.
- Appointments are being delivered face-to-face, online and over the telephone.
- If you are asked to come into the surgery for a face-to-face appointment, please remember to wear a face covering.
- Measures are in place to keep you safe from infection during your visit to the surgery.
2020 Flu Vaccinations
Please note that people in the 50-64-year old age group will not be vaccinated until November and December, providing there is sufficient vaccine, and no appointments will be offered for this age group until then. This is to ensure that those who are most at risk are vaccinated first. If you are 50-64 and you are in one of the other groups which is eligible for the flu vaccination, for example you have a health condition which puts you at risk from the flu, you will be invited earlier.
Have you suffered one bout of shingles, not had the shingles vaccine, over 50 years of age! If interested, please contact the Research Department on 01827 711568 and ask for Liz or Marcia.
Aortic Aneurysm Screening
We have successfully screened 600 men, a terrific 84% of all eligible patients. If you have any relatives who receive an invitation for AAA screening, please encourage them to attend!
Cervical Screening Test
If you are overdue your smear please contact the Surgery to arrange an appointment with the Practice Nurse.
Patient Participation Groups
Meetings are held quarterly at 7 pm - for further information, please contact Karen Clarke.
How did we rate? CQC Report 2014